Making the best out of your travel with Bus Rental Detroit
Save time, money and effort when you travel with a charter bus from Bus Rental Detroit
Traveling around Detroit can now be cheaper, safer and more convenient with Bus Rental Detroit’s fleet of charter bus, coach charter, mini bus, sleeper coach, school bus and luxury vehicles. Each bus offers high-class amenities such as high back reclining seats, restrooms, TV, DVD players and CD players just to name a few.
Our goal is to help you stay within your budget while giving you exactly what you want and need. Most importantly, Bus Rental Detroit puts its passengers’ utmost safety above everything else. We always make sure that our buses are well-maintained, safe, clean and comfortable, and providing you charter bus drivers that have excellent records on top of being well-versed with the ins and outs of Detroit. Find out more about us on our about page.
Why choose Bus Rental Detroit?
Over the decades that American Coachways have been in the ground transportation, we have grown exponentially
- Quality bus charter services in our fleet
- Affordable bus rental rates
- Wide range of vehicles
- Customer support from start to end of your trips, gatherings, meetings and events
- A personal assistant to guide you through to the very end
- Flexibility and professionalism
Top Festivals in Detroit
Detroit offers many fun and exciting events, mostly dedicated to music. Here are some popular music festival
- Detroit International Jazz Festival: One of the largest festivals of its kind in the world, you do not need to be a fan of jazz music to get into the groove. At the festival, you celebrate the journey jazz has experienced along the way, reveling and celebrating the history and spirit of jazz.
- Meadowbrook Music Festival: Held annually, this festival features many different concerts and events scattered throughout the span of several weeks. Famous musicians perform here like Abba the Music, Lyle Lovett & His Large Band, Michelle Branch, as well as a comedy show.
- Ford Arts, Beats & Eats: A culturally unique presentation of artists, musicians and food exhibits, from the Metro Detroit area, and throughout the United States. Past music performers at Arts, Beats & Eats have included Brian McKnight, Montgomery Gentry, Live, The B52's, Wilco, The Isley Brothers, and many more.
Other points of interest in Detroit MI
Discover more of Detroit's landmarks and historical sites
- If you are interested in architecture and buildings, bring the Detroit charter bus to Guardian Building at 500, Griswold Street. Not only is the exterior of the building impressive, the interior is equally, if not more, amazing. It is a great place to get souvenirs too.
- Comerica Park is at 2100, Woodward Ave. To this day, Comerica Park remains to be home to Detroit Tigers. Some say that it is not your ordinary ballpark because it doubles up as a theme park and baseball museum. There is a Ferris Wheel and a carousel for young kids.
- Detroit Opera House at 1526 Broadway is another wonderful site that is filled with not just music but deep-rooted history. Its history goes back to the old days when it was still called the old Grand Circus Theater. Thanks to recent renovations, the theater brings you some of the best acoustic experience, even for fussy music lovers.
Latest Travel Tips
Great Local Bars - Old Miami, Park Bar
Touring and visiting all the historic sites and landmark attractions in Detroit can be trying and tiring, even with a charter bus at your disposal. So, when the sun sets, you might be looking around for a good night spot to chill and hang out with the family and friends that you have brought along for the trip. Here are some suggestions from some of our loyal Detroit charter bus rental customers.
1. The Old Miami
3930 Cass Ave., Detroit, MI 48201
Dive Bar in downtown Detroit
The Old Miami, true to its name, gives off a very old, distinctive, down-to-earth and comfortable feeling. And that is what is charming about it, says one of our customers who have been to the bar and continues to frequent the bar with his friends.
Get your hands on affordable charter bus rental packages from American Coachways today!
The best charter bus in Detroit is truly just a phone call away. Give American Coachways a call right now by dialing 832-403-2101 or 1-888-570-9684 right now and speak to our account specialists. Our customer service agents are available to you 24/7 365.